Friday, March 9, 2012

Cobra Used the Starship Dashboard

(blog title makes a lot of sense, I know)

Jeph Howard, The Used 

Dan Whitesides, The Used

Quinn Allman, The Used 

 Chris Carrabba, Dashboard Confessional

Gabe Saporta, Cobra Starship / Midtown (during the good 'ol days)

Things I realized/learned:
Quinn is such a sweetheart.
Chris Carrabba looked like a cute little 15-year old boy with tattoos.
Jeph is an Instagram addict.
They're all Instagram addicts.
Quinn uses his tongue to clean coffee stains off his iPhone.
Bert McCracken scares the shit out of me (Hence the absence of our photo op)
Quinn is married...sigh.
Gabe Saporta has gorgeous eyes. We had a 3-second gaze at each other that felt like forever...

5 international rockstars, 2 days.
I'll move on from this phase, I promise...

Photos from Andre Melanio and Anna Esguerra

∞B

2 comments:

  1. Now I regret that I didn't ask for a solo photo with Quinn! :( (Anna, so-stellar.org)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anna: I miss him :( Wonder when we'll see him again...
    haha

    ReplyDelete