Thursday, June 16, 2011

Manila Beer


I volunteered myself to cover the event when my friend Marita (check her Manila Beer blog post HERE) was looking for an event photographer since she was hosting the event. If we're friends, you'd probably know one of the reasons why I volunteered. Haha. But the main reason was just to add pictures in this folio I'm working on...

The venue was down South so it wasn't much of a hassle for us to go. I tagged along my friends Mike and Rei and my sister Bea.


First band on the set was Imago...


Then Top Junk...which was fronted by the very funny Tuesday Vargas! Or whatever her non-showbiz name is haha. I watched them once at Meiday in CubaoX and was stunned on how good they sound.


In between bands, Marita would host beer games just to break the ice. And wow, this girl has great hosting skills! Kudos...I could never do that. Me and my friends backstage were actually talking and laughing about what if I was up there...it would be a big awkward silence or lots of stuttering. Hahaha anyways...


Franco up next and the crowd went wild! Really wild...


These guys and their music never fail to make me float in 3-4 minutes of pure bliss. Hence the face...(trying to keep it cool)


I kinda got distracted and restless (just a little) after they performed. Because...just because...

Finally, Parokya ni Edgar...who brought a huge lump of energy to the stage to the point that frontman Chito was puffing cigarettes and sharing beer with the people. Yan ang tunay na rockstar. Haha

  
Congratulations Manila Beer for a successful event!



Click HERE my Manila Beer Tour photo set for more photos!

All photos by Beverly Kho

B

No comments:

Post a Comment