Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fete de la WASAK


Fete de la Musique, also known as World Music Day, is a music festival taking place on June, every year, around the globe.


You know I'll be present to anything where great music is celebrated. I couldn't spare to miss this one...I went with a couple of friends Pat, Roko, Ishii and Erika (who I just met that night) and a few more new friends! I love meeting new people!
 


I think this is the closest we have to Coachella! Almost there! Haha


We went to the Indie stage at Keg and the Rock stage at Kraft! It was crazy crowded! Pedicab was playing when we got to the Indie stage...


...and Franco at the rock stage.


 I think I had too much drinks...hence the tomato face. But I didn't get drunk. Vomity yes but drunk, no. Never did. Ha!


I'm happy I saw and talked to someone that night although let's just say reality won over expectation...but not too much. Maybe my expectations were just too ambitious. Go figure. Haha

What a fun crazy night. I love it.


B

No comments:

Post a Comment