Friday, October 14, 2011

Feed The Mind



A couple of inspirational photographs to feed the mind. I'm attracted to anything native and natural. There is beauty in simplicity and rawness of nature that you cannot find in anything else…and everyday interpretations of these are just as beautiful.

I've been wanting to go organic for the longest time but I think it's nearly impossible for that in this household…as that would be slightly selfish of me. I'll just wait for the time when all the decisions are on me...
There's so much things on my mind right now that I would like to give a good start. One of them is yoga and ballet then probably venturing to creative dance (I was just recently intrigued by African tribal dances). I did yoga before but it was never really a regular routine which I think just defeats the purpose. And yes, it's my first time vocalizing that I wanna go back to ballet. I stopped ballet when I was around 7-8? And I never went back. And now, I'm thinking of finishing the step I left…
I can just imagine all the benefits that yoga and ballet can offer me. Physically, mentally, and spiritually.

There's so much inspiration around me. From friends, music, artists, etc that made me think of these things. Part of me is excited and part of me is afraid that I may be too late? You know that feeling where you want to do a million things but don't know where to start? But hey, it's never too late right? If only I had all the time in the world. But let's see...

All photos from Tumblr.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment