Sunday, October 2, 2011

N I N E T E E N


 This year, I've decided to spend my 19th birthday with some fine feathered friends. It was just a small simple dinner gathering with chill music, food, drinks, and a bunch of weird people in one place. It was so nice to see all my friends in different groups to hang out all together and get along so well.


I realized that simple things like this are the priceless memories.
Thanks to all the people I've meet these past few years. I love making new friends as much as I love keeping true friends. Also, thanks to everyone for the warm birthday greetings! I would thank each and every one of you if I can. But I really appreciate the simple gesture, from the bottom of my heart…
Of course to my Mom and family who has been there since day one.
Shout out to all the lovely people who came! Love you guys.
And to my best friend Ana, who's celebrating her birthday the day after mine. Love you Betch!

Birthday blog post is to birthday speech. hah
It's my last teenage year. Last shot to be wild and free...hmmm
xx

Birthday playlist:
"Is It Love?" - Bob Marley
"Rich Girls" - The Virgins
"The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Is There A Ghost" - Band of Horses
"The Hollows" - Why?
"Again" - Lenny Kravitz
...+ a couple of songs I'm unaware of from Mike's iPod.



Lace top from Pink Manila
Giordano pastel green pants (DIY to shorts)
Forever 21 beaded layered necklace
Frames from Love Loca
Single feather earring from All Buttoned Up

B

No comments:

Post a Comment